I’m Ellie – Principle Photographer at Ellie Jae Images.
If you’ve looked at my portfolio, or my blog, then you will know that I’m a Brisbane / Ipswich based Photographer specialising in Weddings, family shoots and corporate headshots. And you might also know that I have a fun, bold and colourful photographic style. And that I seriously love off-camera flash. I think that my images speak for themselves. So instead of boring you with my qualifications and how long I’ve been doing this for, (about 7 years, and I do have a Diploma in Photoimaging, since you asked) I'm going to let you get to know me a little bit better. Here are some fun facts you probably didn’t know:
- I got married myself about 5 years ago. To my best friend, on a cliff (overlooking the ocean, my favourite place!) So I can relate to all my wedding couples, I've been through it all!
- We have 2 beautiful daughters. They are the bomb. And overflowing with cuteness! (and a little bit of attitude)
- I love fitness! I love going for walks and working out with my husband in our home gym. We even get the girls involved, they come out with us and join in :)
- I sometimes laugh at my own jokes. To be fair, I am pretty funny. My husband doesn't completely agree.
- I'm slowly becoming a better cook! A few years ago my specialties were vegemite toast and microwave veggies, but its safe to say I've come a long way from then!
- I've done lots of travel. I've been backpacking throughout Europe, America and Canada, touring around New Zealand, holidaying in Bali and Fiji, cruising the Bahamas, and on photo tours through Thailand and Cambodia (which, to date, is my absolute favourite place in the world)
- I eat a lot of chocolate. Maybe too much.
- I seriously love photography. Yeah - you knew that one was coming, didn't you! The amazing thing about this art is that you can never stand still. I'm constantly evolving, learning, and getting better.
I care about your images, and I want to give you something that you will fall in love with. So if that means trudging through snake ridden bushes, wading in thigh high water, or rolling around in the sand, I'm up for the challenge!
I want to help you make your memories last forever.
So, lets chat! Lunch, email, text, or just an old fashioned phone call, I'd love to hear from you!